Do You Need Help on Writing a Novel?
Many people begin writing a novel and their enthusiasm and inspiration often fizzle out before they get to the end. Even if they do get to the end they are often faced with having to edit and rewrite a manuscript and cannot complete that. This is why so many will want to seek out help with an expert to ghost write novel chapters. Yet even with so many authors failing to publish, according to Bowker, there are still over a million books being published every year in just the US alone. A good fiction ghostwriter will ensure that your writing will always be completed when it needs to be and to a standard that you will be able to proudly call your own. Having a ghost writing services get your writing done for you ensures that you always get to the end of your writing, the biggest issue that most writers face with their own novel.
Our professional experts have been providing support to writers for several years online and have put together a wide ranging team of writers that are highly skilled at what they do. Through our services, you are going to able to access a novel ghostwriter that will have the qualifications and the skills required to make your book a success whether you are going through traditional publishing routes or self-publishing online.
How to Write Your Own Novel
For some, the only novel writing help that they need is simply some advice as to how to get started; and to get finished. Our highly skilled experts have provided the following advice for writing your novel:
- Plan it: from the very start, you need to outline what your novel is going to be about. This does not necessarily mean however that you need a blow by blow outline as to exactly what is going to happen within each and every chapter of your book. Often it is best to start just by outlining the following areas to guide what your writing will be about:
- What is the setting for your novel, where and when will your novel be set and what else is going on around your writing.
- Whose point of view will the story be told from? Will you be looking from the outside at every character within the book, or will you tell your story straight from the lips of your main character?
- Who is the main protagonist? Is there just one? What are their flaws and motivations?
- What is the conflict? In every piece of writing, there is always a conflict or a challenge to be overcome, just as there is in everyday life. Otherwise, what is the story really going to be about?
- What is at stake? What is your character going to lose or gain within the story that you are looking to tell?
- Set a realistic deadline for your writing: have a clear idea of how many pages you will write each day, week, or month and stick to it. Have a set time every day in which you will do your writing so that you will make steady progress towards your goals.
- Don’t be afraid to write things out of order, if a great idea for a scene or even just a single paragraph or piece of dialogue comes to mind: just write it.
- Stretch yourself with your writing: include areas that you will have had to do significant research on to be able to write realistically.
- Get a trusted reader that can provide you with feedback, don’t, however, give your book to too many people as trying to act on hundreds of often conflicting pieces of advice will drive you crazy.
The following written by Emma Cook writing for the Guardian is very apt:
“Every time I tell people that I’m trying to write a thriller, I am reminded of Peter Cook’s quip: “I met a man at a party and he said, ‘I’m writing a novel.’ I said, ‘Really? Neither am I.’””
What to Avoid When Writing Your Novel
There are many areas that you can fail with when you sit down to write your novel that will cause your book to either fail or simply never be completed. The following are some of those areas that you must avoid when getting to work on your novel:
- Simply waiting for inspiration; you can sit there forever waiting for that good idea to strike you, far better that you go out and find that inspiration that you need.
- Worrying about what you have written; many writers find themselves going through a constant loop of writing and rewriting and never make any real progress towards completing their work.
- Fail to understand what actually works; you have to understand what actually makes for an engaging and interesting read if you want to achieve it.
- Write only what you think the market wants; creating your book about a teenage wizard who is also a vampire will probably just be too late. Write something that is fresh to you.
We Offer the Best Ghost Writer Novel Support
Cowriitng a novel with an expert is often the best way to get your work from initial inception through to actual publication. Our help writing novel chapters is provided through skilled and accomplished writers that will be able to help you with all aspects of planning your book as well as the actual narrative and prose. They will make co writing a novel simple and keep you on track to get that book finally published.
Whether you need blog ghost writers or someone to work on your manuscript we will always pair you with a ghostwriter that is fully qualified to help you. All writing that is completed will be done with you to your specifications ensuring that it is unique to you. The ghostwriter novel will also be proofread and supplied to you with a plagiarism report, all within any agreed deadline.