Can I Get Away with Using Cheap Resume Writing Services?
According to Robert Meier, just 2% of applicants are likely to get an interview, so the odds of getting selected when you make an application are seriously stacked against you. Your resume has to be able to make you stand out as the perfect choice for the job so that you will be selected; something that is getting harder and harder to achieve due to the sheer volume of applications for every job. Good ghost writer services help is one way to get an advantage over the competition with your next application. However, you will want to ensure that you work with the best, not simply selecting the cheapest service that you find online. The potential increase in your salary when you find that new job should be enough of a reason for you to invest in getting professional help writing a resume that will help you to get an interview.
Our host writer resume is able to make hiring someone to write a resume really easy. We have been providing job hunting support and resume writing services for several years and our experts have all proven their skills in this field many times. When you come to us you can be sure that you will be working with online professional resume writing services that you can trust fully to provide help and advice that is going to be effective.
Mistakes to Avoid in Your CV Writing
You will want to make sure that your CV or resume is going to get the attention of the recruiter quickly and effectively if you are going to be selected for the all important interview. However, there are many things that you can do that will seriously hamper your chances of success. The following are some things that you must avoid when submitting your job application:
- Not tailoring your resume to the job; sending the same tired resume is not going to get you selected, always tailor it to fit the position you are applying to.
- Using fancy layouts and decoration to stand out; making your resume pretty is not the answer to being noticed; unless maybe you are applying for a design position. Clear and simple will always be best.
- Telling your life story to the employer; page after page that covers every aspect of your working career and life is just going to obscure the specific information that they are looking for.
- Writing poorly; the impression that you make with your spelling and grammar will have a significant impact on your chances of success.
How to Write That Perfect Resume
Making your resume stand out and showing that you are an ideal choice does not have to be difficult as long as you follow our advice. The following tips for writing your resume will help you to submit an application that will clearly show that you are an ideal choice:
- Tailor your resume:
- Review the job advert and also visit the company website to discover exactly what the company is looking for in an employee.
- Rank what the company wants in the order of importance you believe they are putting on each skill and experience.
- Match your personal skills, qualification, and experience to those requirements.
- Put each in the relevant section of your resume with the most important first.
- Don’t provide information that is totally irrelevant to the application.
As Business Insider says:
“An applicant should tailor his resume based on the industry in which he works and the position desired.”
- Provide an easy to read layout:
- Have margins of at least 1” on all sides of your resume
- Use a 12pt font that is easy to read; do not use multiple fonts
- Do not use any form of decoration and limit your formatting
- Use traditional headings for sections (Experience, skills, qualifications)
- Allow for Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS):
- Review the job advert for the specific keywords and titles they are looking for
- Ensure that they are used within your resume in the relevant sections exactly as written
- Use effective writing:
- Don’t simply list your job responsibilities; they know these from the job title.
- Never make claims without substantiating them; provide clear examples of what you have done.
- List your achievements, where possible quantify these with true figures so that they can see just how well you did.
- Be concise and to the point in your writing, use bullet lists if suitable.
- Never lie or exaggerate your achievements; they could take a reference or investigate further.
- Never allow errors to slip through in your writing; proofread very carefully.
Our Ghost Writer Resume Service Can Support You
“If I want to pay someone to do my resume who should I ask?” The answer to this is to come to our professional services. We have provided support with everything from an article ghost writer through to crafting highly effective resumes within all industries. Our ghostwriter online is always selected according to your own very specific needs to ensure that you will get the best possible help.
They will have the experience required within your role and industry to be able to help craft a resume that will be perfectly tailored to the application that you are making. They know precisely what works and what will not. All writing is done to a high standard from scratch and we provide you with a plagiarism report and free proofreading to ensure your CV is finished perfectly. With a full money back guarantee based on your satisfaction and on time delivery we are confident that you will be totally happy with the help that we provide you.